Wednesday 6 February 2008

People 7 (posed and candid)













I know, I know, I really have to come up with more original titles. But like it says in the title: this post is about people again and a few shots are posed while the others are candid. I just love taking candid shots of people going about their business but sometimes I try my hand at posed shots. You can probably expect more posed shots in future posts. I found a few willing victims who wouldn't mind posing for me so all I have to do is get my act together and organise a few shoots. In the meantime I hope you'll enjoy these photos.

4 comments:

Super D said...

Really incredible pictures.
I simply love your work

Anonymous said...

Hallo Dolf,

Prachtige foto's! Ik vind de landschappen in kleur werkelijk schitterend. Maar de enkele 'simpele' zwart wit foto's die je er tussen hebt staan spreken enorm tot de verbeelding. Dat ademt toch een bepaalde sfeer uit.

Groetjes,
Marjolein van Dam-Wolbrink (van Evelyntje...)

Anonymous said...

Great work again. I love your people shots.

Anonymous said...

Your shots are beautiful, really!
I love the violin player, and the girl under the umbrella...