Monday 20 October 2008

Update: no photos.

Hi there.

First of all it's nice to see that my blogs get so many hits from all over the world. Please don't be shy and leave a message every now and then. If you can't do it in English, do it in your own language. I will find someone to translate it for me if I can't understand it. :)

A little while ago I had a bit of a set back because one of my external photo harddrives broke down. Of course I had the originals all backed up on DVD but the edited ones I hadn't.

As a result of that I have to re-edit a lot of photos. At the moment I'm concentrating on a few series that I shot during the Limerick Gay Pride week 2008 and the alternative miss Limerick pageant which took place last Saturday. You can see some of the shots on my Limerick blog and the rest will follow soon. So make sure you check back once in a while.

On this blog there will be more photos from Italy and also photos from Barcelona. I was there during the Mercè festival and got some spectacular shots. So do check back on a regular basis.

No comments: